Well Control Instructor
Techniques Training International is looking for a well control instructor to teach well control and conduct simulator exercises from Accra, Ghana and/or Lagos, Nigeria classroom I locations. To start, this position will be a consulting position on an as-needed/as-available basis.
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS: In order to apply for this position, applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Good experience in both land and offshore drilling operations. Ideal candidate will have minimum of 10 years.
· Good supervisory level experience in drilling operations (Driller, Toolpusher, Wellsite Leader, Drilling Engineer, Superintendent, etc.)
· Candidates must have a current IADC or IWCF well control certificate at a Supervisor Level. Instructors are required to obtain and maintain both IADC and IWCF Instructor accreditation.
· Interest in teaching and mentoring. Effective communication skills.
· English must be first language. Other languages would be desirable, but not required.
· Good computer skills. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· Team Player. Must be able to work well with other instructors, and administrative personnel.
· Good health. Must be energetic and stand in front of class every day.
· Bachelor of Science preferably in Engineering.
Resumes should include a minimum of three (3) references. Applicants should send cover letter with a resume attached to
The ability to follow instructions are a requirement for the position. Submissions to any other email will not be considered for the position.